Answering your questions
- Abortion FAQs
- Medical or Surgical Abortion?
- Six Most Asked Patient Questions
- Do You Think You are Pregnant?
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Some Contraception FAQS
- Pregnancy Termination Facts
- Surgical Abortion FAQs
- Some Medical Abortion FAQs
- Female under 16 access an abortion?
- Be careful where you seek abortion advice
- Medical Abortion -
Drug Induced Vs. Surgical
- Medical Abortion –
Questions of Legality
- Issues Before an Abortion Pt.1
- Issues Before An Abortion Pt.2
- Preparing for an Abortion
- Our Clinic
- About Us
Welcome to Abortion FAQ Australia.
There is often a mixture of feelings when you learn that you are pregnant. You feel confused, happy, bewildered, and if you were not ready to have a child, then the emotions that you will be feeling are sad, tormented, and even remorse. Learning that you are pregnant and not being ready to have a child will lead to you feeling shocked and in the end, there may be just one thing for you to do and that is to have an abortion; however, what exactly does the entire process entail?
We are here to provide you with useful information about unplanned pregnancy, contraception and answer your questions about abortion.
We hope this site can offer you information to assist your choices.
Abortion FAQ has been developed in association with Greenslopes Day Surgery, in the hope that we can answer any of your questions related to abortion.